Vitek was established in 1983 and has its main office in Bergen, Norway.
Vitek offers complete services connected to rehabilitation of waste –and wastewater pipes, including special competence on cleaning and pipe flushing.
or call us on+47 55 50 79 50
Kundeservice, ring (gratis) 915 07365
Vitek was established in 1983 and has its main office in Bergen, Norway. We are also located in Moss, just south of Oslo. The company has experienced vast growth within the past years and has established itself as one of the main players in the Norwegian pipe rehabilitation market. Vitek offers complete services connected to rehabilitation of waste –and wastewater pipes, including special competence on cleaning and pipe flushing.
VITEK is today 65 employees and has a gross turnover of NOK 160 millions ($ 20.000.000). VITEK is a part of Tertnes Holding, a company with more than 100 years of experience as an entrepreneur. Tertnes Holding holds a number of industrial owner positions and has a gross turnover of more than 1,5 billion NOK ($ 187.000.000).
Some of our business areas
- Disinfection and cleaning
- Dangerous/toxic waste
- High pressure cleaning of pipes
- Leak search
- NS 3600 Technical Condition Analysis
- Pipe renewal private
- Pipe renewal municipal
- Pipe inspection
- Suction vehicles
- Tank cleaning
- Pressure testing
- All types of environmental waste collection.
- Professional waste services for private and commercial businesses.
- 24 hour service, 365 days/year. VITEK Service solve acute problems with dense sewage, leaks and other problems that may occur in water and drainage pipes. The company can also help with leak detection and pipe inspection.
VITEK Pipe Rehabilitation:
- Vitek Rørfornying AS renews old pipes without digging and demolition using modern and advanced technology. Pipe renewal both indoors and outdoors on all types of pipes.